Tuesday, May 11, 2010

the flying squirrel !




So as I was scrolling down the pages and pages of Lookbook.nu...... I realized that these "harem-like" pants are quite popular. Noticing my friend and a friend of a friend
wearing these fashionable pants, I had the sudden urge to go out and buy myself some. As I slipped into the familiar feeling of comfort and pride, I watched as my hopes shattered as my reflection stared back at me. For those who are skinnyskinnyskinny and tall... I envy you. Looking at my lower half, I recognized that in order to wear this emblem of spring fashion, you had to be stick skinny. If not, you would look as if you
were just wearing normal pants and had the largest of asses.
Anyway, as of now, my home lies in Taiwan. I questioned my peers regarding these pants and found out the Chinese word for these pants directly translates to "flying squirrel". Sorry, I just thought that would be a fun fact to add in. :)
So... you've probably
seen these pants in some place or another... and if you're like me, and whenever you see a tall, lean fashionable person wearing these "flying squirrels", desire and envy fill your eyes... remember this: focusfocusfocus. Envy and jealousy surging through your blood will give you nothing but wrinkles.
Focus, with all your might, on dieting and exercising and get that nice ass you've always wanted!
For the rest of you... work those harem-flying-squirrel pants, cuz they are hothothot! Until summer comes...
Can't wait to see what this one brings:)

2 comments:

  1. hahaha there's this jumpsuit that has harem pants connected. they're gorgeous :))) dangg i want them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love harem and peg leg trousers, only for the fashion brave, but in military style this season, they are amazing! Fab blog, definitely be back! Come follow TBAG if you fancy. Bon weekend!! xxx

    ReplyDelete