Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, I love ya !

Annie Leibovitz may be one of the greatest photographers of all time. I mean, who would've thought... Jessica Biel as Pocahontas, Gisele as Wendy, Zanessa as Sleeping Beauty and Julie Andrews as a fairy? Only I wish I had Annie's imagination and talent... I also wish I was in front of the camera... my dark, brunette waves dancing over a silk Snow White outfit as I gently lift my hand up to greet a fellow bird. Adorable, chubby bunnies cuddle in my lap as Bambi rests by my side. Nature+beauty all at once. What more could one wish for? Well... if only if only. For now, my love of Annie's Disney collection and my love of dogs might as well be intertwined thanks to my grudging hours on the computer all day. So.... I have put dog heads on these beautiful prince and princesses bodies. Hope I make you crack a smile! :) Comments are loved also !

Where are my Seven French Dogs?















Great Dames in Wonderland














Feel the Breeze on Your Fur














Let's Fly to BiscuitBiscuit Land!















Oh! Fairy Chihuamother!














Panda Express














Sleeping Bitch (female dog)















Undoglievable Waterful Sights

5 comments:

  1. Itz soooo cooooolll (!!!)
    Let's Fly to BiscuitBiscuit Land together xDD !!

    I hope she has some cat ideas someday lol~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah no she used like celeb people as the disney people....
    i put on dog heads on all of them hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha :) sweeeeet!
    i love Let's Fly to BiscuitBiscuit Land too :)

    ReplyDelete